RegioHelden GmbH is the fastest growing business for local online advertising in Germany and part of the country’s leading marketing company Ströer SE. Our mission is to help local SMBs of more than 80 industries reach more local customers through measurable online advertisement.
Since 2009 RegioHelden GmbH is a certified Google AdWords partner and as of 2012 Google Premium SMB partner. According to a Google customer satisfaction survey RegioHelden ranks No. 1 in Germany and No. 2 in Europe among all AdWords-partners.
As an engineering hero you will participate in all phases of the software development cycle from product definition and design through implementation, documentation and training.
Heroic tasks & responsibilities
- Continuously develop our intranet and workflow management system
- Develop and improve our tools for business process automation and workflow optimization
- Train employees on internal tools and systems
- Develop superhero gadgets to supercharge our products
- Be involved in technical decisions
Heroic skills & attributes
- Relevant professional experience in Python and Django
- Experience with relational databases and the usual web development technologies
- Experience with Celery, RabbitMQ, Sentry and Jenkins a plus
- Experience with Google AdWords or other Google APIs a plus
- Experience building (fully functional) time machines will already have you hired yesterday
- Heroic properties: integrity, engagement, fun at work and the desire to work together to achieve awesome things!
- Flat Flat hierarchy and independent work
- Personal and professional development in a dynamic team
- Visit conferences (e.g. DjangoCon, PyCon, etc.) to enhance and deepen expert knowledge
- Major contribution to the successful corporate development
- Exceptional offices (e.g. free drinks, breakfast, football table, darts, etc.) and regular team events
- Support moving to Germany and getting you started in your new life (e.g. work permit, bank account, apartment, etc.)
+49 711 128 501 888
We look forward to your application. Documents should include letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates, salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Your HR-Hero: Tanja
For further information please call
Heldenhotline: +49 711 128 501 888
If you have problems (Internet-Explorer) please choose another browser!